Pre-suit Paralegal (Salary Range $60K-$80K)
We are seeking a Full-Time Pre-Suit Paralegal (Bilingual-Spanish Preferred) in our Pre-Litigation department!
WHAT ARE OUR REQUIREMENTS?
- Drafting demands for liability, UM, trucking, premises liability, etc.
- Knowledge and ability to maximize cases through all avenues
- Knowledge of MRI’s (Finding, reading, medical terms)
- Completing personal injury files from intake to disbursements
- Compiling medical records/bills, negotiating with providers, and communicating with adjusters to receive offers
- Drafting LOP’s, reviewing release documents, handling disbursements/checks
- Speaking with clients and ensuring high satisfaction/responsiveness
- Managing and training case managers working under you
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR COMPANY?
- Fantastic benefits include paid travel expenses
- Unlimited bonus structure
- Working from home
- Respectful and cultivating work environment
- State of the art equipment provided (based on position)
- On the job training with plenty of room for growth
- Fastest growing personal injury lawyer on Instagram
- Focused on giving free legal advice to the public and educating people on their rights
- Our goal is to become the #1 Law Firm in America and take our team to the top
Office location is 200 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, where you will report for the first day of work/training. Afterwards, the job will be fully remote. You must reside within driving distance as you will be required to come into the office for company events and trainings when necessary.
Location: 200 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Type: Full-Time