Case Manager (Salary Range $58K-$72K)
We are seeking a Full-Time Personal Injury Case Manager Rockstar!
*Bilingual – Spanish, Arabic preferred
WHAT ARE OUR REQUIREMENTS?
- Drafting LORs, completing intakes, filing claims, connect clients with medical providers.
- Completing personal injury files from intake to disbursements.
- Compiling medical records/bills, negotiating with providers, and preparing demands
- Drafting LOP’s, communicating case details with paralegal/attorney, handling disbursements/checks
- Forwarding and arranging calls, emails, faxes, and all correspondence
- Speaking with clients and ensuring high satisfaction/responsiveness
- Viewing MRI reports (Training is available)
- Drafting Demands
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR COMPANY?
- Fantastic benefits include paid travel expenses
- Unlimited bonus structure
- Working from home
- Respectful and cultivating work environment
- State of the art equipment provided (based on position)
- On the job training with plenty of room for growth
- Fastest growing personal injury lawyer on Instagram
- Focused on giving free legal advice to the public and educating people on their rights
- Our goal is to become the #1 Law Firm in America and take our team to the top
Office location is 200 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, where you will report for the first day of work/training. Afterward, the job will be fully remote. You must reside within driving distance as you will be required to come into the office for company events and trainings when necessary.
Location: 200 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Type: Full-Time