Have You Been Recently Hurt? Take These Steps Now
- Don’t talk to anyone about the details of your case other than a personal attorney. Don’t make a statement to insurers! Don’t post about it on social media. Protect your right to share only the needed information with the needed people at the right time.
- Preserve any evidence you can. That may mean accident scene photos, photos of your injury, or recorded statements from eyewitnesses. Get the contact information of everyone involved. Save all documentation and evidence like bloodied clothing.
- Get medical help ASAP! The longer you wait to see a doctor, the harder it will be to connect your injuries to your accident. You also want to diagnose and start treating your injuries at the earliest possible moment. In many cases, you DO NOT need to pay out of pocket for medical care regarding a personal injury accident.
- Talk to Atlanta personal injury lawyers who will fight for you. The CEO Lawyer Personal Injury Law Firm will give you the information, advice, and legal services you need to handle insurance companies that won’t want to pay. If you have made a wrong decision in hiring another law firm, click here to learn how to switch.
Fighting to Protect Atlantans’ Legal Rights When They Need It Most
Our law firm is 100% client-focused and prepared to put every ounce of effort we can into your case. We’ll start working with you fast, to get the information, we need to submit a claim and document the full extent of your injury and your losses.
Common accident cases we focus on include:
You Have the Right to Work With an Attorney on Your Injury Case
Every person in the United States has the right to consult with an attorney when they have legal questions, especially in a case involving personal economic losses. Millions of Americans do not hesitate to use this right — they have their lawyer on speed dial! So why doesn’t the average person in Atlanta talk to a lawyer when they have potentially thousands (or millions) of dollars in accident-related losses?
The answer is that most Atlantans don’t realize they can get free legal help for their case. They assume that talking to insurance companies is the best way to get the money they need to recover, but this is unfortunately not true.
Insurance companies make more money when they reduce claims or flat out refuse to pay them. When a personal injury victim neglects to get a lawyer, insurers may think they have an easy case of “pay what we want,” which may be zero! When a claimant is represented by an attorney, insurers know they have to work harder to make sure they are honoring the letter of the policy contract.
So hire an Atlanta personal injury lawyer that actually wants to see you get as much for your injury as possible. The CEO Lawyer Personal Injury Law Firm will represent you at no up-front cost. You only owe money for our services if we successfully recover money for your accident losses.
You don’t get paid for your injury unless your claim succeeds, and we don’t get paid unless you do. Trust us to do whatever it takes to get you the maximum compensation for every penny of your injury costs.
Trusted and Locally Based Atlanta Attorneys
With offices right in the heart of downtown Atlanta, the CEO Lawyer Personal Injury Law Firm works for the people of our community when they have been hurt. Our lawyers have decades of collective experience and have represented thousands of clients in the Atlanta area.
Atlanta is a jewel of the American south, and it’s one of the best cities to live in culturally and economically. We’re fortunate to have a diverse community and a wide range of business services originating from all over the world. We’re also the city that held out hope for the now two-time World Series-winning Atlanta Braves. If that doesn’t communicate our patience and faith, we don’t know what does!
Unfortunately, Atlanta’s busy economy and popular local attractions also mean lots of opportunities for people to get seriously injured. Crash data from Fulton County alone shows that there were nearly 46,000 accidents in 2018, leading to 656 suspected serious injuries and 131 deaths. Many of these deaths were directly attributed to negligent driver behaviors, including 37 DUI-related fatalities and 27 fatal wrecks involving speeding.
There are also a number of hazards for the average Atlantan during their day-to-day life. Slip and falls, medical malpractice, defective products injuries, and other serious accident types all have the potential to cause tens of thousands — sometimes millions — in total damages.
Our local Atlanta personal injury attorneys want to help anyone who is hurt find the representation they need to maximize their chances of financial recovery. Reach out to our highly rated and experienced injury lawyers to get started on your possible case today.
What Does It Take for an Injury Case to Succeed? 5 Most Important Factors
In our experience working as personal injury attorneys in Atlanta, we have secured tens of millions of dollars for our injured clients over hundreds of successful cases. It’s impossible to predict exactly which cases will reach the desired outcome for the injured client, but the case factors we see as most important are:
- A clearly documented serious injury. Damages are awarded based on medical costs and other losses related to the injury. Simply put: generally, the worse the injury, the higher the number of damages that need to be recovered.
- Quick action on the part of the injured party. When you’re badly hurt, your actions may be limited, but that doesn’t mean you can’t act. Clients who seek prompt medical attention and take steps to reach out to an attorney quickly are more likely to recover.
- Clear and specific evidence. Your case needs to prove that you were hurt, that you suffered losses, and that a negligent party caused your losses. Evidence for any of these three must be robust enough to stand up to scrutiny by insurers and other attorneys.
- Persistence and confidence in your case. Insurers will often throw out a small settlement offer in hopes of ending a claim. Injured persons who know the value of their case will reject an inadequate offer and stand by the merits of their claim.
- Atlanta injury lawyers with experience and professional focus. Lawyers serve their clients, and the lawyers who win most often use every tool available to help their clients find success. The CEO Lawyer Personal Injury Law Firm fights for you!